- Our Companies take security measures (prevention of alteration, leakage, illegal access, etc.) necessary for the implementation of secure management of personal information possessed by Our Companies and are committed to improving the security of personal information.
- Personal information that Our Companies collect is used only for a specific purpose for which Our companies obtain your consent in advance. Our Companies may use your personal information provided by you as statistical data in a way a specific individual may not be identified in order to improve our services.
In principle, no personal information provided by you will be disclosed or provided to any third party, unless:
- Our Companies obtain your consent in relation to the disclosure of the information;
- it is considered appropriate for any of our affiliated companies to respond to a specific enquiry;
- Our Companies subcontract out our services to our affiliated companies or any external companies with which Our Companies entered into a confidential agreement for a smooth operation of our business;
- Our Companies are required to disclose your personal information by laws, etc.; or
- personal information is transferred to our successor(s) or assign(s) in the event of a merger, corporate separation, transfer of business, or other similar event.